Role: Female Healthcare Assistant
Hours: Full time 36 hrs per week and part time16 hrs per week
Pay Rate: £9.00 - £10.50
Shifts: Mon-Fri 09:00-15:00, 15:30-22.00 & 22:00-08.30
Sat/Sun 10:00-16:00, 16:00-22:00, 22:00-10:00
Requirements: Full UK drivers licence essential
Complete Care are currently looking to recruit compassionate, dedicated and conscientious individuals who are looking to make a difference to our client lives.
No experience is required as full funded training will be provided.
As a Health Care Assistant your role is to provide and maintain a high standard of care to highly dependent clients with varied and complex care needs, allowing them to live independent and fulfilling lives within their own homes. You will work as part of a team, ensuring that your client always receives an effective and efficient service that meets their chosen lifestyle, within a safe environment. You are assigned to one client to build that relationship and enable you to achieve a better work/life balance.
In return you will receive;
- Permanent position with guaranteed hours
- A minimum of 22 days holiday per year (Increasing per hours worked)
- Paid induction training
- Ongoing training and development with a 24 hour advice line
- Access to a Pension Scheme and Childcare vouchers
- Full Enhances DBS paid for by the company
- Access to the Refer a Friend scheme where you could receive £300
If you would like to make a difference in someone’s life and be rewarded for your skills, then please apply with your CV or call Sharon on 07909 876837