Are you looking for a new career within the Care sector?
Our roles are permanent which give you guaranteed hours, working 2:1 in the client's home. Full training is provided & progression opportunities available!
Hours: 36 hours contract
Pay rate: £9.00 - £10.50 per hour
Shifts: 09:00-21:00; 21.00-09.00
- You must be flexible to work days, nights and weekends on rotating rota basis
- You must hold a full driving licence
- Due to the nature of the role we can only accept Female candidates
As a Healthcare Assistant you will provide and maintain a high standard of care to highly dependent clients to help with their day to day complex needs including personal care, medication administration, manual handling. You will be supporting our client who enjoys films and technology and loves their dogs.
In return for your hard work and dedication you will receive:
- 5 day Paid Induction course
- Holiday Pay
- 24hr Advice Line (Operational and Clinical Nurse support)
- Access to a Pension Scheme and Childcare vouchers
- Care Certificate
- Full Enhanced DBS check
- Refer a Friend and you can receive £300 and the person you refer can receive £100
If you would like to make a difference in someone’s life and be rewarded for your skills then please apply with your CV.