Are you looking for a new exciting challenge?
Do you have Complex Care Management Experience?
If so, then this is the role for you!
Complete Care are a leading provider of Nurse-led Complex Care within the home & we are currently expanding our team further in London. This role entails providing effective supervision of Healthcare Assistants & management of a base of clients across London. You will ensure the professional delivery of a high-quality service & ensure your team are fully compliant with all policies, procedures & regulations. You will also be responsible for growing the business further within your territory.
- Assist the Clinical Nurse Manager with Hospital Discharge arrangements and the development of new packages of care as required. This includes liaison with CCG and Social Services.
- Personally, deliver and deliver by delegation, a high quality complex care service to a group of allocated clients in accordance with CQC and other professional bodies
- Respond to clients, staff and families in a staffing crisis providing support, advice, expertise and guidance by telephone and when appropriate in person, for clients, families, Personal Care Assistants etc. within own group of allocated clients and other clients if required to cover.
- Working with the Clinical Nurse Manager, ensure an elevated level of customer/client satisfaction though excellent and sensitive communication, empathy, ability to manage complex relationships, proactively managing expectations and creating solutions for clients; providing reassurance and instilling confidence in the service
- Trouble-shoot service delivery problems
- Ensure that clients, families and informal carers (i.e. friends and family) remain central to our services
- Ensure the accurate and timely reporting of all rota allocations, annual leave, sick leave, maternity leave, staff absence records and data in People Planner (or other rostering system) for the allocated care packages
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of all the Complete Group, and other company policies and procedures, national care standards, best practice in complex care and Health & Safety regulations.
- Play a role in the continuous development of the complex care service and the company
- Uphold the Complete Care values in service delivery, recruitment, undertaking risk assessments, induction training and co-ordination of the day to day running of your allocated packages.
Experience & Skills Required:
- Exceptionally well organised individual with proven management and administration experience
- Complex Care Management Experience
- Experience of Business Development within your current or previous role
- An ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Good organisational and time management/prioritisation skills
- Excellent interpersonal and people management skills
- High energy level, self-starter and ability to handle conflicting and competing priorities
- You MUST be a driver with access to your own vehicle
- Strong IT & experience of working on a variety of care data
Apply today by emailing your CV to Csilla.Kutasi@completecare.co.uk or call 07891 480330 for more information