Male Healthcare Assistant
Location; Leamington Spa
Hours; 24 hour contract
Pay Rate; £9.00-£9.75 per hour
Shifts; 08:00-20:00 (Flexible to work any days from 7)
Requirements; Must hold a full UK driving licence
Complete care are currently looking to recruit compassionate, dedicated and conscientious individuals who are looking to make a difference to our client lives.
Previous experience.in a similar role is preferred but not essential as we provide a 4 day paid induction course.
As a Healthcare Assistant your role is to provide and maintain a high standard of care to highly dependent clients with varied and complex care needs, allowing them to live independent and fulfilling lives within their own homes. You will work as part of a team, ensuring that your client always receives an effective and efficient service that meets their chosen lifestyle, within a safe environment. You are assigned to one client to build that relationship & no going house to house to enable you to achieve a better work/life balance.
In return you will receive;
- Permanent position with guaranteed hours
- A minimum of 22 days holiday per year (Increasing per hours worked)
- Paid induction training
- Ongoing training and development with a 24 hour advice line
- Access to a Pension Scheme and Childcare vouchers
- Full Enhances DBS paid for by the company
- Access to the Refer a Friend scheme where you could receive £300
If you would like to make a difference in someone’s life and be rewarded for your skills then please apply with your CV.
Alternatively please call Sharon on 07909 876837